Merced Faculty Associates reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
No “deep links” (links bypassing any page or parts of the website) connecting an outside, unauthorized link to the MFA website is allowed. Any links must be specifically authorized by MFA. No mirrors or frames of the home page or any other part or service of the MFA website is allowed on any other web site or web page.
3. Patient Rights. Please review our “Patient Rights” page. The link can be found at the bottom of this web page.
4. Data Integrity. MFA will attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website to the best of our ability. However, MFA does not make any guarantee as to its correctness and/or accurateness. This website may have errors. Such errors may include: typographical error, inaccuracies in our information, or other errors. Any unauthorized additions, deletions, corrections, alterations, or any other changes by third-parties are not allowed. In the event that an inaccuracy or error arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected as soon as possible. To inform us of an error, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com (Please use the subject “Website Error”)
5. Downloading. Any files downloaded via the MFA website is not guaranteed by MFA to be free of infection or software viruses or other harmful computer codes, files, or programs.
6. Solicitation and User Information. MFA does not welcome, accept, consider, or read any solicitations made for new advertisements, marketing, technologies, products, or any other idea that does not regard what we ask for. MFA only requests and accepts feedback pertaining specifically to MFA and what the website has requested solely through survey, questionnaire, or form, questions pertaining to MFA, and job applications. Any other unauthorized solicitation to MFA will become the property of MFA. We will retain our right to use your unauthorized idea to whatever purpose we see fit. This may include: forwarding the information to others, using your idea in the website or in our offices, and any other category which ownership may imply. We will also reserve the right to not return it to you should it be requested.
MFA is not responsible for any personal or general user information that was given to us through job application, survey, username, login information, or any other form that requires you to submit information. By submitting the information, you are agreeing that the information is accurate, correct, and does not violate any law, regulation, the rights of any person or entity, and that you have the legal right to post the information. By submitting any information, you are also granting MFA the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, display, distribute, and create derivative works in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you. All submissions will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
For any registration done to become a member or to create a username, you become responsible for the security of your username, password, and other personal identification, or website access. You agree to be responsible for any activities done under your member identification and password.
7. Revisions. MFA may revise our policies and the information provided on the MFA website or service without any prior or current notice. MFA may make improvements, product changes, or feature changes at any time without prior or current notice. Anything that has been changed, most especially pertaining to policies, but applicable to any authorized MFA website or office change, will apply both to the information we have about you at the time, and any personal information created or submitted and received after any changes take effect. We encourage you to periodically reread these Terms and Conditions to see if there has been one or more changes to our policies or features that may affect you in any way.
8. Conduct and Interactive Programs. You agree that by using the MFA website that your are responsible for your behavior. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MFA, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint employees, agents, and/or any third-party information providers to the MFA website from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the MFA website, services, or content, or any violation by you of this Agreement. You agree not to take any action that may compromise the security of the MFA website, render it inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the website or content. You agree not to attempt to access any part of the site that is not intended for you. MFA may monitor, but is not obligated to monitor, any areas of the website where visitors or users transmit, post, or communicate with each other. This may include FAQ, blogs, forums, message boards, or any other service that is potentially offered by the MFA website. MFA has no liability related to the content of any such communcations, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. MFA retains the right to remove, in its sole discretion, communications that include any material deemed defamatory, abusive, obscene, or inappropriate.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. MERCED FACULTY ASSOCIATES MEDICAL GROUP, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, AND WITHOUT FAULT. MFA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, NOR DOES MFA GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT. MFA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED BY THE WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MFA NOR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY NOR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ITS WARRANTY.
11. Copyrights. All content on the MFA website, including but not limited to: graphics, logos, text, button icons, photos, images, forms, audio, visual, video, questionnaires, and software is the property of Merced Faculty Associates Medical Group, Inc. and/or its licensors. It is protected by the United States and any international copyright laws. Any use of these materials, or attempt to reproduce (whether partially or completely), including any materials given or contributed by outside entities, on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited unless expressly agreed upon by written agreement by Merced Faculty Associates Medical Group. All materials provided by the MFA website may be downloaded or printed for personal use only. Copyright. 2013-2021. Merced Faculty Associates Medical Group, Inc. (MFA). All Rights Reserved.
13. Questions. Any questions or complaints can be made in writing by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Those complaints will be correctly distributed to the correct personnel and handled accordingly. You may also call your providers office and speak with the Privacy Officer, or manager. Any complaints will again be distributed to the correct personnel and handled accordingly. If you choose to send correspondence regarding questions or complaints by the United States Postal Service, please mail your correspondence to:
P.O Box 3768
Merced, CA 95344
For all other questions, please use the contact information for your specific physician’s office or program as provided by www.mfamg.com. Thank you.